This is an unofficial translation from the original German document.
These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders placed by end consumers with Drogerie von Grünigen AG by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Orders can be placed by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- Drogerie von Grünigen AG confirms receipt of the order by phone or e-mail.
- Orders can be paid by credit card or cash in advance.
- Not all payment methods are available for all orders and buyers. Drogerie von Grünigen AG reserves the right to restrict payment methods without giving reasons.
- When paying by credit card, Drogerie von Grünigen AG sends an e-mail with a link to a secure online payment platform (paylink), through which the payment is processed. Drogerie von Grünigen AG does not store any credit card data of its customers.
- Items in stock are usually prepared and delivered within 1-2 working days. If the items ordered are not in stock at Drogerie von Grünigen AG, they will be delivered as soon as possible. Delivery will be made after the payment has been processed.
- Claims for damages due to late delivery or non-deliverable products cannot be asserted.
- Deliveries are made in Switzerland by mail, abroad by post or via another logistics provider.
- The delivery is deemed to have been made when it is handed over to the post office or logistics provider. Benefit and risk of the goods are transferred to the customer upon delivery to the post office or logistics provider.
- Deliveries are only insured at the request and expense of the customer.
Prices and shipping costs
- All prices are net prices and include VAT.
- Orders with a value of more than CHF 100.00 will be shipped postage free to Switzerland.
- For orders below a value of CHF 100.00 or for deliveries abroad we charge the effective shipping costs.
Revocation, defects and return
- As long as the ordered items have not left the shop, the order may be revoked without giving reasons.
- Defects in the delivered articles must be reported in writing within 5 days of receipt of the goods.
- Return of the delivered items is only possible within 10 days and with the consent of Drogerie von Grünigen AG. Opened or damaged packages cannot be returned.
Medicinal products of Swissmedic supply category D and dangerous goods (e.g. chemicals, pesticides) are not shipped.
Law and place of jurisdiction
Swiss law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Saanen/Thun.
- The ValueCard is a loyalty points programme for customers of Drogerie von Grünigen AG. The minimum age for participation in the ValueCard loyalty points programme is 18 years (16 years with the consent of the legal representative).
- By signing the application form, you accept the current GTCs for the ValueCard loyalty programme and participate in the ValueCard loyalty points programme. The current GTCs for the ValueCard loyalty programme are available at drogeriegstaad.ch.
- By participating in the ValueCard loyalty points programme, you permit Drogerie von Grünigen AG to process your personal data (e.g. name, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, telephone number), as well as data on your purchases (e.g. date/time, products, product categories, amounts, loyalty points) which you make under indication of your customer number. Drogerie von Grünigen AG processes the data to carry out the loyalty points programme, for statistical evaluation with the aim of improving the offer, and to be able to send you selective advertising.
- You may object to the sending of selective advertising at any time by notifying Drogerie von Grünigen AG orally or in writing.
- Data protection when processing personal data in connection with the ValueCard loyalty points programme is explained in the privacy statement of Drogerie von Grünigen AG. You can view our current privacy statement at drogeriegstaad.ch.
- The ValueCard is valid for the entire range of products available at the Drogerie von Grünigen AG locations (with the exception of services, beauty salon, gift vouchers, waste disposal charges and fireworks). Drogerie von Grünigen AG can exclude individual products or certain product groups from the loyalty points programme at any time.
- On presenting the ValueCard, ValueCard points will be credited to the cardholder’s account each time a purchase is made at a Drogerie von Grünigen AG location.
- In the case of the perfumery/depot cosmetics range, five ValueCard points will be credited for every franc spent. For the remaining range, 1 ValueCard point will be credited to the cardholder’s account for every franc spent. Centime amounts lead to points being credited on a pro rata basis.
- ValueCard points will be converted into a ValueCard shopping voucher as soon as your purchases exceed 600 francs. The amount of the shopping voucher depends on the current ValueCard points balance. One ValueCard point is equivalent to 1.5 centimes, which means, for example, that for 3000 ValueCard points, a shopping voucher of 45 Swiss francs will be issued.
- ValueCard shopping vouchers as per Section 9 are issued at least four times a year. The date of issue is at the discretion of Drogerie von Grünigen AG. The ValueCard shopping vouchers issued will be sent to you by post or by e-mail.
- ValueCard shopping vouchers are redeemable on purchases in all locations of Drogerie von Grünigen AG and are valid for 5 years from the date of issue. They cannot be exchanged for cash or change and cannot be offset against outstanding invoices.
- When you redeem a ValueCard shopping voucher, the amount of the ValueCard shopping voucher will be deducted from the total amount of your purchase. This also reduces the loyalty points credited for this purchase, whereas the shares of the perfume/depot cosmetics range and the rest of the range in the purchase are considered.
- Drogerie von Grünigen AG may amend the General Terms and Conditions for the ValueCard loyalty points programme at any time, or in the event of technical difficulties, temporarily suspend the crediting of ValueCard points.
- Drogerie von Grünigen AG can end the ValueCard loyalty points programme at any time, whereby any shopping vouchers already issued may still be redeemed.
- Swiss law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction is Saanen/Thun.
Gstaad, September 14, 2023